Camps & Clinics
Each year we get a lot of questions about off-season lacrosse camps, clinics and opportunities, particularly from Parents who are new to the sport and/or area.Camps take all shapes and forms, such as...
- Day, evening, or overnight camps
- Extremely intense and competitive, or more laid back and recreational
- Boys and/or Girls
- Youth and/or High School
- Encompassing all positions, or position-specific, e.g. "Goalie camps"
Most colleges, universities, or military institutions that have varsity lacrosse programs sponsor summer camps [e.g. Villanova, Lehigh, Princeton, Penn, Penn State, etc.]. Many of our Parents and Coaches have experience at one or more of these camps, and just asking around is a great way to learn about them. The web is an excellent source, and there are specific sites that you can use as a resource to find information on most of them, all over the country. Questions about these camps, clinics, etc should be directed to the contacts listed on their websites.There are several sources local to Doylestown and southeastern PA for camps and clinics. We offer a few of those outlined below to help you start the selection process:
- Villanova Lacrosse Camps: Join the Villanova Men's Lacrosse coahcing staff along with many other college coaches and current MLL player. Click Here for more information.
- QuickStick Lacrosse Camps: Bucks County camps and clinics focused on developing the lacrosse skills of boys 1st thru 9th grade www.quicksticklax.com.
CB Lil’ LAXers LaCrosse Camp A camp in Doylestownfor younger girls learning lacrosse. This camp is designed for girls who want to learn how play locrosse or just want to impoving their skills.
- Lehigh University Lacrosse Camps: join Head Coach Kevin Cassesse and his staff at various day and evening camps in the summer of 2011. WWW.LEHIGHSPORTS.COM for the camp offerings.
- Philadelphia Lacrosse Association: This is our local US Lacrosse Chapter. Their website http://www.palacrosse.com/ is a great resource for anything lacrosse, local to our region. Click on the "camps and clinics" tab.
We hope you find this information useful in your search.