Warriors Lacrosse Member Registration
Register Now for Warriors Lacrosse Fall 2018 Program
New Program Structure.. Please read
The Warriors Lacrosse Fall program will run every Sunday
from 9/09/2018 to 10/28/2018 (Skipping 9/22/2018 For K-4 - Warrington Day - 7 weeks total)
Eligible Age Groups
K - 4th grade - 1 hour (11:00am - 12:00pm) located at Twin Oaks
K-4 only Skills Session
3rd and 4th grade
We are attempting to schedule a couple of full field scrimmages against Horsham, stay tuned.
5th through 8th grade - Fall League Teams
The Warriors will be forming fall league teams to compete in local Fall Leagues. No practices or clinics, just games held on Sundays. At least one 5th/6th grade team with games to be played at Horsham and a 7th/8th grade team/teams with games to be played at Horsham.
5th through 8th graders ONLY - for the fall league teams.
IT IS VERY IMPERATIVE THAT YOU PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY PRIOR TO BEGINNING YOUR REGISTRATION. IF YOU NEED TO LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE REGISTRATION, THE SYSTEM WILL ONLY SAVE YOUR PROGRESS IF YOU CLICK 'CONTINUE.'
If you have any questions, contact Warriors Lacrosse via email email@example.com
or by phone 1-888-992-2LAX or 1-877-992-2LAX.
1) Returning/First-Time Registrants:
- Returning members of Warriors Lacrosse please log in below after reading instructions. The system will prefill much of your information!!
- If you are new to Warriors Lacrosse, after reading instructions, click on "Register Now." This will set up your login account. After registration is complete, you will receive a confirming email with login information for the future.
2) US Lacrosse Membership:
- All Players and Coaches are required to be members of US Lacrosse. Being a member of US Lacrosse provides many benefits. You can learn more about these benefits and join US Lacrosse by clicking on the following link: US Lacrosse Member Benefits Info. Once you have your US Lacrosse number AND expiration date, you will be able to complete this registration. Please DO NOT fill in a fictitious number or date. To check the status of your membership, click here: US Lacrosse Membership Status. It is your responsibility to ensure current membership throughout at least December 2018. It must remain current throughout the season or the player will not be allowed to participate in any Warriors Lacrosse activity.
3) Required Forms:
- When you reach the bottom of Step 1 of the registration, you will be required to confirm that you read and understood the Waiver of Liability AND Commitment forms. We recommend printing the Commitment form from our documents page before filling in information on the registration to avoid losing the info by going to the forms and coming back.
- Players must have their own equipment: helmet, mouth guard, stick, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, and a protective cup. US Lacrosse recommends that players do not use someone else's old helmet because you cannot be sure it hasn't been damaged. New guidlines on consussions recommend that you get your helmet recertified every year, especially after 5th grade. Please email us with any questions regarding having your helmet recertified. Click here for helmet safety/fit info from US Lacrosse: Helmet Buying/Fitting.
- For your convenience, you may pay by the following methods: Visa, Mastercard, check, money order. Please make check/money order payable to "Warriors Lacrosse, Inc." and mail to Warriors Lacrosse, PO Box 403, Warrington, PA 18976-0403.
K - 8th grades $50