Waiver Policy & Instructions
Players with NO home program
The current SEPYLA requirement for players who do not have a home program is for those players to notify SEPYLA of their desired Spring Season program. SEPYLA has not finalized this process, but the current steps when registering for Warriors are as follows:
- Send an e-mail to Info@warriors-lacrosse.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Email must contain: players name, birthdate, grade, and home address
- Include a statement confirming that they wish to play for Warriors Lacrosse because their home school district does not have a youth program.
- Identify if the player is a first year player - if they are an experienced player, provide the name of the program they participated in the prior spring.
Players within boundries of an ACTIVE program
Any player who resides within another team boundary, and wishes to play for the Warriors, must go through the SEPYLA waiver process BEFORE registering with Warriors.
The formal waiver process is defined on the SEPYLA website. However, the following steps outline the process:
- An e-mail needs to be sent to Joe Manuli, chairman of the SEPYLA competition committee, explaining the hardship and reason for the request to play for the Warriors.
- There is a $25 fee for the waiver process, payable to SEPYLA.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT SEPYLA WILL ONLY GRANT WAIVERS FOR EXTREME HARDSHIP CASES - NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO CHANGE PROGRAMS.
As a reminder our territory includes all feeder schools to CB South (Tamanend & Unami MS) AND Lenape Middle School. If your physical address does not reside in these boundaries, you need to obtain a waiver OR register with your home program. No exceptions!!