If you have any questions about any of these duties, or would like to suggest another position not listed here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• GAMEDAY SALES COORDINATOR: At each home game, there will be a person designated as ‘Gameday Salesperson' responsible for running a snack/spirit items stand. The Gameday Sales Coordinator will be responsible for contacting all the salespeople, making up a schedule, and making sure the first salesperson of the day has everything they need for the sale. The Gameday Sales Coordinator will be provided with sales items and a cash box which must be collected from the last salesperson for the day.
• GAMEDAY SALESPERSON: At each home game, there will be a person designated as ‘Gameday Salesperson' responsible for running a snack/spirit items stand for each team. This person will be provided with everything they need for the sale. The salesperson for the first home game of the day will set up, and the last salesperson of the day will pack up and coordinate with the coordinator when/where/how to return the balance of the items and cash box.
• CORPORATE SPONSOR RECRUITER: This person is responsible for contacting local businesses for sponsorship donations/advertising. (No need to wait for the season to start. You may begin soliciting for sponsors right away. You will find the current sponsor form on our "Documents" page. All info must be in for the parent handbook by March 31)
• TEAM STATS KEEPER: The team stats keeper will be responsible for "keeping the book" which tracks ground balls, caused turnovers, assists, et cetera.
• TEAM PARENT: The team parent will be the liaison between Administration and the team for a variety of reasons, collecting money, paperwork, whatever the case may be. You will also be responsible for various duties as requested by the coach.
• FIELD MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR: Our fields need to be lined once a week. The Field Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for contacting and creating a schedule for the different Field Maintenance Staff. You will meet them at the field with the required field painting supplies. Some of our fields have storage for the supplies, but in other cases, you will have to keep the supplies and bring them to the field when needed. Hopefully we will have enough coordinators for each field so you will only be responsible for one field. There may also be times when the fields need ‘patching up' with grass/topsoil. You will be responsible for taking care of this or assigning it to the maintenance staff.
• FIELD MAINTENANCE STAFF: Our fields need to be lined once a week. The Field Maintenance Coordinator will contact you with the schedule. You will meet them at the field and be provided with the required field painting and/or other maintenance supplies.
• HOME-GAME LOST-BALL RETRIEVER: This sounds like a fun job, doesn't it? Our fields have a lot of open space around them. At every game, we lose balls because of errant shots. The Home-Game Lost-Ball retriever will be responsible for tracking and retrieving any balls that go astray during your game, and returning them to your coach.
• HOME-GAME CLOCK KEEPERS: SEPYLA rules do not allow coaches to keep the game clock or penalty clock. These jobs are self-explanatory.
• CORPORATE SPONSORS are exempt from the volunteering requirement (unless you want to!)